PR Account Manager
The candidate should be well-versed in the PR world particularly in the fashion, art and lifestyle; have great contacts with key editors at Dazed, i-D, Document Journal and Vogue, and top tier publications such as New York Times and Wall Street Journal.
Must be extremely goal oriented, have an independent spirit, and be aware of the indie kid. They must understand modern culture and pop culture, and be able to weave what is current into story telling, pitching, general writing and more.
- Position will serve as the lead for multiple accounts.
- Focus will be retail and contemporary fashion; big thinker who loves out of the box ideas and is digitally fluent.
- Position will lead and create strategy and campaign development, as well as pitch feature level earned media and spearhead activations.
- Secure strategic press coverage including features, stories as well as product placement in the top international and national print and online media outlets.
- Maintain strong relationships with key fashion, art, and lifestyle editors and writers.
- Day to day client service.
- Minimum 4 years experience.