Financial Analyst - PVH Corp.
- Responsible for completing all closing, estimate and budgetary processes for various Corporate departments and balance sheet accounts. Responsible for supporting these Corporate departments with ad hoc financial requests and analysis.
- Perform all financial functions associated with assigned Corporate departments, including month end closing, estimate and budgetary processes.
- Reconcile and analyze assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare year-end audit support, as necessary.
- Provide financial and accounting guidance and support to various Corporate departments as needed.
- Perform variance analyses and prepare other ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Assist with special projects.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Education:Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 or large public accounting experience highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and internal customer focus is required.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities required.
- Ability to be detail oriented will make for a successful candidate.
- Ability to quickly learn various systems such as SAPand Essbase.
- Ability to work with various departments and audiences.
- Ability to suggest and create meaningful analysis for various business conditions on an ad hoc basis is required.
- Initiative in researching issues is required.
- Ability to improve processes a plus.
- Heavy workload required during key financial processes such as year-end, preparation of budgets and monthly close. These periods may require overtime.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH