We have an opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join our dynamic and growing atelier team. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the private client production in our private atelier based in Tottenham.
The role is a 3-4 month contract to cover absence.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years production management experience
- Experience dealing with a small atelier type unit
- Experience of dealing with runway or luxury product
- Tenacious, assertive and determined attitude
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, professional and committed
Main responsibilities will include:
- Organize, lead, and oversee the process of the private client production, ensuring
the timely production of all Private client orders
- Online & bespoke including VIPs and special clients.
- Manage and lead the production team, arranging regular meetings to make sure
the process is run smoothly and needed changes/adjustments are made.
- Ensure a good workflow is maintained in the atelier to accommodate deadlines of
- Work closely with other ateliers in the US and Turkey to make sure
communication and workflow is smooth and deliveries are being received in timely
manner at the required quality.
- Encourage and monitor the use of systems, work on improving cross atelier as well as production & communication with sales teams and correlated solutions.
- Improve efficiency and help to set up standards to avoid errors.
- Lead and actively use all platforms and apps that help the
smooth production process, giving feedback and suggesting improvements,
developing best practices within the team.
- Supervise production assistants, packing/QC with their tasks and
schedules; hold regular performance reviews with all team members.
- Work closely with the garment tech and development team to make sure quality standards are being met for all garments.
- Supervise and coordinate the schedule the after-sale alteration process in close communication with showroom manager.
- Oversee finished goods stock management to make sure all items are accounted
for and well stored, arrange regular stock takes.
- Report to the Client Development Manager on the progress of client production,
ongoing projects, make suggestions for improvements and communicate on any
- Circulate and act as a role model for business ethics and brand values
- Activate and promote team spirit and integration, keep machinists highly motivated
- Implement uncompromisable standards for neatness and tidiness and well kept