THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As Zalando's second biggest customer facing destination, Lounge is a key driver of Zalando's mission to be Europe's starting point for fashion. Our shopping club invites fashion savvy customers to go on a daily treasure hunt to discover aspirational fashion deals from brands they love. Our mission is to surprise and delight our customers every day afresh with serendipitous style moments and to help them score unique fashion pieces they will never again want to miss in their wardrobe.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager
who will embark on our mission to bring true delight to every step of our customers' journey by delivering an industry-leading checkout and post-shopping experience. We look for someone who will work closely with other product managers, product design, engineering, analytics and business teams to dive deep on understanding every aspect of our last funnel step and to identify innovative concepts to how we enable our customers to shop, receive and return products they love on Lounge.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/diversity-inclusion/our-di-strategy
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF...
- Develop a compelling vision, strategy and roadmap for Lounge's future checkout and post-shopping experience covering all 14+ markets
- Surface and address our users' product needs in a prioritised manner, bringing their problems and constraints closer to the rest of our organisation
- Work with dedicated designers, engineers and data analysts to create innovative and scalable solutions that delight our customers and help us reach our business goals
- Manage complex and diverse inter-team relationships and leading company-wide collaborations
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- You are an experienced (5+ years), highly collaborative product manager who has repeatedly delivered business impact by shipping customer facing products that solve meaningful customer problems.
- You bring experience in driving the full product lifecycle (from discovery to delivery) together with experts from design, engineering and analytics across many teams
- You are profound at product discovery. You balance a high degree of analytical rigour, business sense and empathy to break down business problems into meaningful customer problems to solve. You can collect and interpret data to understand customer behaviour and apply different methods that help you make sense of the behaviour observed. You can identify critical solution risks upfront and de-risk them through a toolkit of methods (e.g. experimentation) to maximise the impact of your team's time
- You are a strong communicator, in written and verbal speech. You know the right level of detail needed to successfully communicate with a wide range of audiences
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/our-impact/domore-zalandos-sustainability-strategy
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.