SALES ASSOCIATE - PART TIME
You are the upbeat and personable one in your crew and love the idea of creating great experiences for people, you are attentive to details, passionate about style and design, and driven to achieve sales targets.
You are responsible with a capital “R” and will do what needs to be done to make something work. You know that success is a team game and are devoted to being part be it innovate a grassroots marketing initiative, create first class experiences (both in store and e-commerce customer service) or take out the trash.
You know that success is a team game and are devoted to being part of a high achieving and well bonded crew.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Retail sales for our clients via retail floor, email/text outreach, clienteling and event activations
- Be responsible for open/close shifts in our store (guest experience)
- Increase customer conversion and retention by fostering a culture of best in class customer experience, achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction goals.
- Maintain the Visual Merch standards to reflect the high quality and standards of our product
- Collect, document, and organize invaluable customer feedback.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Motivated self starter with a positive, can-do attitude
- Receptive to giving and receiving feedback in a solutions focused positive way. Passion for people
- Articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and have a thoughtful, friendly writing styl
- Highly creative problem solver
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in an ever-evolving environment
- A multi-tasking ninja with a keen sense for prioritization and organization
- Resourceful and able to do your own research and discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter
- Knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office
- You are flexible and available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift 50lbs, walk on your feet for the duration of your shift, and use a ladder.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years customer service or sales experience
- 6+ months experience with customer service software, such as Shopify
- Experience with an apparel, DTC, retail or lifestyle brand
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Culture-vulture that keeps a pulse on trends, pop-culture and art
In addition to base compensation, this role will also provide a discount on Lunya goods.
WHO WE ARE:
Lunya sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique—you’ll dig it, we promise.