Creative Project Coordinator
At Peter Millar we created a close-knit culture that thrives on the power of our people. Everyone knows that their team has their back and are willing to jump in and help when needed. We take care of our people through great benefits such as health insurance & 401(k), clothing allowances, generous Paid time off and employee discounted access to products.
The Creative Project Coordinator works with Creative Project Manager(s) to own and assist in management, development, reviews and approvals of all creative projects, from print, including seasonal line books and catalogs, to digital content and monthly campaigns.
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the company, including Design, Retail, E-Comm, Digital, Marketing and Wholesale to manage and monitor delivery of multiple campaigns and projects
- Ensure projects are prioritized, resourced, meet requirements, align with brand standards, and are delivered on time
- Develop project plans that detail deliverables, timelines, and resource requirements
- Partner with other project managers to assess capacity across the broader creative team based on an understanding of all active and upcoming work
- Work with vendors to guide and enable their success and ensure they are agile in response to changes and needs of various stakeholders
- Be analytical in identifying risks, opportunities and dependencies across all projects
- Plan, prioritize, schedule, manage and ensure delivery of communication and creative projects
- Route and traffic creative assignments for approvals and workflow needs
- Ensure that team resources are allocated effectively
- Coordinate work of the broader team with other project managers
- Support cross-functional meetings, capture notes, update project plans and support general reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders, maintain effective working relationships and provide timely updates on project progress
- Manage and escalate resource concerns and project risks to appropriate stakeholders including solution options for consideration
- Ensure documentation of all project-related assets is up to date and accessible for team members
- Utilize project management and workflow tools to monitor, update and create schedules
- Manage and grow vendor relationships to supplement the bandwidth of the internal team
- Contribute to the enhancement and evolution of team standards and processes
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to look across a portfolio of multiple projects and programs, identify potential risks, draw meaningful conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong verbal, written and communication
- An understanding of the creative process, from creating and receiving project briefs, creative development, review and approvals, as well as understanding scope and budget
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of relevant project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experience supporting multichannel marketing campaigns, whether in an agency or internal marketing team setting
- Experience working with individuals in creative, technical and business roles
- Experience working with a video team strongly preferred (i.e. scheduling, working with talent, coordinating video shoots, managing budget)
Peter Millar was founded in 2001 with a single cashmere sweater. Through this initial garment, an ethos emerged to embody luxury, elegance and a dedication to superior craftsmanship. Today the brand has grown to include luxury performance sportswear, seasonal resort apparel, refined tailored clothing, and sartorial accessories. Each offering features the finest raw materials and fabric innovations while utilizing the world’s best yarn spinners, artisanal workshops and highly specialized factories.
If you are applying for this position through indeed or another 3rd party, please know we do not ask for any personal financial or confidential information prior to interviews. If you are contacted and asked to do this, please report this to the posting site immediately.