Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
The eCommerce Content Coordinator
will be responsible for assisting with product activations for all HUGO BOSS North America online stores within the Demandware Business Manager (SFCC) and distributing digital assets for our growing concession businesses.
S/he will utilize the Product Information Management system, to assist in the timely activation of new merchandise on all sites.
The eCommerce Content Coordinator
will assist the Content Associates and work cross functionally with the Merchandising and Marketing teams in the NYC office.
All candidates should be aware that HUGO BOSS
currently maintains a policy, requiring all employees to be fully COVID vaccinated (which includes a booster shot). Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date. HUGO BOSS
is an equal opportunity employer and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those unable to be vaccinated for medical or religious reasons where it is not an undue hardship to the Company to do so as provided under federal, state and local law. In addition, HUGO BOSS
will provide additional accommodations consistent with the requirements of NY state vaccination law.What you can expect:Responsibilities: Product/Merchandising:
System & Technology Learning/Development:
- Effectively assist with product activations using the internal PIM system to ensure all products are "live" in a timely manner on all sites
- Proof site-merchandising requirements including the image, copy, pricing, special attributes, and navigational placement on the site
- Assist with the workflow process of new item set-up in our backend system to ensure all products with inventory are up on the site and shoppable
- Proactively review all quality assurance tasks, for the site's overall accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with the Content Associate for weekly submission processes, distributing product imagery and copy for all concession businesses
- Demandware Business Manager (SFCC)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with a Product Information Management system
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Studying and/or interest in eCommerce Merchandising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business
- Must work well independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized
- Must be a dynamic team player, problem solver and have effective time management skills
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.