Do you enjoy working with and around creatives and being their support in aspects such as personnel issues, team building and training mapping? We seek someone who wants to join our fun and hardworking Brand team of 11 people within Graphics, Art Direction and Retail Design to be the go to person for our Brand Director. This is a unique chance to work with our senior leadership team and feel the pulse of everything Axel Arigato.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Supporting our Brand Director, and the current team of 11, our Team Lead will cover all aspects of people management, providing guidance, structure and tools. You will also:
- Salary review (with managers)
- Vacation, sick leave etc
- Proactively support in the development and management of Strategic Brand Initiatives
- Operational and team support
- Manage department budget
- Recruitment and onboarding of new hires.
- Organise key team meetings and join relevant meetings where decisions are made and actions determined.
- Ad hoc support to the Brand Director on day-to-day duties such as external dialogues, negotiations, and contracts
- Organize, track and ensure follow-up on internal and external communications
- Develop clear goals and track progress
Since this is the first role of it's kind at Axel Arigato-you have a real chance to make this role your own and be able to truly be the backbone of our creative teams.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We seek someone who has experience from a creative environment, but wants to support leaders on things like personnel issues, trainings and admin. Perhaps you have been a PA or Team Lead within fashion/media and want a chance to work with a brand that is still in the building stages.
You should have experience/expertise in most of the following:
- Previous experience as a Team Lead/Leader/Senior PA
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office package and very computer/app savvy
- Experience within fashion, retail or media
- Thrives on being the support and connector of a team
- Can travel and/or work odd hours when needed
- Current legal resident of the UK
- Available to work from our London office most days per week
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English by following the application button before August 29, 2022.
As this recruitment is open during the summer, we will contact interesting candidates ASAP but perhaps not able to give feedback to all until late August.
Our recruitment process is strictly based on competencies therefore, we kindly ask you not to include your picture or age with your application.
To see more about our company and careers we welcome you to AXEL ARIGATO - Careers
A BIT ABOUT AXEL ARIGATO
The idea of Axel Arigato started with the founders; Max Svärdh and Albin Johansson, questioning the whole structure of the fashion industry - why and how you make things. By foregoing seasonal collections, traditional sales channels and engaging with customers directly, Axel Arigato was launched with one main objective: to create the present, shape the future, and inspire generations.
At Axel Arigato, our aim is to build a platform through the power of community, inclusivity, and memorable experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value a diverse workforce. We believe that our differences are a strength and that by bringing together our individual perspectives and backgrounds, we make magic happen
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.