Junior Social Media Coordinator
Acne Studios is now looking for a Junior Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing team. The Marketing team works with the overall visual brand identity and communication strategy of Acne Studios globally, across our own and external channels.
As a Junior Social Media Coordinator, your main responsibility will be assisting in all direct operations across Western social media, as well as ensuring coordination with key departments in within the organization and local social media platforms (Weibo, WeChat, Kakao Talk).
You will work closely with the Marketing Project Managers and the Marketing Studio, as well as with the CMO. This position reports to the Social Media & Brand Content Manager and will be based at our headquarters in Stockholm.
What you will do
- Directly manage all operations on Western social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Assist with cross-department coordination (paid, e-commerce, subsidiaries)
- Ensure daily community management (reply to Instagram comments, DMs and retweets)
- Compile weekly and monthly social media overviews
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor Degree educated, Masters is a plus but not necessary
- Digital-integrated approach
- 2 years of operational digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of KPIs, reporting and performance marketing
- Expertise in key Asian social media (WeChat, Douyin, Weibo, Redbook, Kakao Talk, Line)
- Strong passion for and knowledge of digital communications and new media
- Great use of Microsoft Office package (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong analytical skills and data knowledge
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes
- Passion for luxury and fashion, as well as culture as large
- Mature and credible interpersonal skills
- Organised team player & outgoing
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics. Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.
Acne Studios is a Swedish fashion house with a multidisciplinary approach and global presence. Founded in 1996, the focus is on elevated ready-to-wear and accessories. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, photography, music, architecture, and contemporary culture, Acne Studios has found an alternative path to fashion and creativity. Acne Studios has seen double-digit growth for most years since its inception with a turnover of >250 EUR million.
Acne Studios operates through own distribution channels and wholesale partners with >60 own stores worldwide, including flagship stores in Stockholm, Paris, Milan, London, New York City, Los Angeles, Seoul, Tokyo, and Beijing. Each store has a unique distinctive character, yet with common key design elements reflecting the Acne Studios brand identity.
The Acne Studios Head Office is located in Stockholm, in a brutalist masterpiece that formerly housed the Czechoslovakian Embassy. Completely restored to facilitate a fashion school-like atmosphere, the overall aesthetic is again a reflection of the Acne Studios brand identity, telling the story of its history and global vision. Acne Studios also operates offices in Paris, New York, Shanghai, and Empoli outside Florence.
Following its ambitious sustainability work and focus on supplier relationships and longevity, Acne Studios has been independently verified as “Leader” by Fair Wear Foundation for six consecutive years. Acne Studios is an official member of the Fédération de la Haute Couture et de la Mode since 2013.