HOKA Junior Market Place Analyst
Junior Market Place Analyst, HOKA
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Junior Market Place Analyst, you will support the execution of the HOKA commercial strategy for EMEA. You will collaborate closely with the Commercial Manager to provide insightful data driven decision making across all channels.
This is an exciting opportunity self-starting individual, with passion for the sporting industry.
- Conduct OMNI Market activity research and reporting
- Conduct OMNI Inventory and sell through analysis - focus on stock movement, identify risks and opportunities
- Buying Group Reporting & Support (revenue tracking, commission, PO, Vendor set up etc)
- Supply disruption analysis - coordinate with cross-functional teams to understand order book impact and create recommendations for transfers or re-allocation of product, if necessary
- Identify product launch challenges and bring solutions to create an aligned regional strategy
- Orderbook analysis - track ecosystem activities, call out trends /opportunities
- Prepare quarterly reports and work closely with OMNI channel and Sales leads to summarise key market and channel insights, wins and opportunities
- Support EMEA Commercial Tableau reporting - maintain relationship with US Data Team to build region specific reporting - with a hunger to improve access to Insights.
- Act as a bridge and cross department resource to ensure and maintain consistency between the different business functions (IT, Finance, Sales, Commercial, Operations)
- Support the Commercial team with other projects
Who You Are:
- A proactive and collaborative team player
- Well organised with a high attention to detail
- Works well In busy working environments
- Flexible and adapts well to change
- Comfortable reporting and analysing commercial data
- A great communicator with partners across the brand and business
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience working in a commercial environment
- Leading and supporting Internal partnerships in the delivery of projects
- Passionate about the sporting / active lifestyle Industry
- An understanding of the HOKA brand journey
- Sporting goods background but not obligatory
- This role requires fluency in written and oral English
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.