Zimmermann has a unique and exciting career opportunity for a skilled communications professional to join our Brand and Content team as PR Manager. In this role you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with key partners including local and international PR, showroom, and VIP agencies.
As the PR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage PR requirements and requests to ensure seasonal and company goals are achieved, consistently in line with brand tone
- Working with the Brand and Content Manager and Coordinator, coordinate media requests, interviews and image requests, including working with brand founders on responses for approved interview requests.
- Co-ordinate day to day communications and requests from external agencies.
- Oversee and manage requests relating to VIP dressing and gifting.
- Collection and management of monthly and seasonal reporting from agencies.
- Support the planning of seasonal ready to wear shows runway shows, including but not limited to the coordination of PR requirements across the global PR agencies, VIP dressing, gifting, invitation distribution etc
- Planning with relevant internal stakeholders and external partners around a range of brand events, including store launches, seasonal presentations, pre-show editor’s dinner, retail events and brand collaborations, in line with the annual Brand and Content calendar.
What you can bring to the role:
- Proven experience in PR/media relations, communications, or a related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven success with stakeholder management
- An interest in the luxury brand landscape and knowledge of global press
- Ability to effectively manage time and priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
- Work with high-end fashion alongside a passionate team
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development opportunities to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Opportunity to progress your career within an Australian global luxury brand, including international opportunities
If you are looking for the next challenge in your career, please share your application with our hiring team.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process