PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We are searching for a digital and performance driven expert who serves our biggest divisions and pan European pure players at its best. You should be someone who is easily connecting in a cross- functional way with other departments as well as who can work effectively with main stakeholders e.g. our Brick and Mortar Sales Team and our global Headquarter in Amsterdam in order to develop the perfect product assortment within the division. A day in the life of a Key Account Manager Tommy Hilfiger E-Commerce (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- You will develop strategies and measures to expand the digital presence of our brands with defined wholesale customers and subsequent control and management
- You will have cross divisional account responsibility
- You will sell divisional collections in our physical and digital showrooms
- You will be responsible for order creation and order management via our digital sell-in tool
- You will do budget- and net sales planning and monitor your division
- You will generate reports, forecasts, market and product analyses
- You will participate in national and international sales and collection meetings
- You will build the interface between your own, local category as well as other departments and the head office in Amsterdam
- You will have the responsibility for the divisional presentation in our PVH Region West online environment
- You will drive cross-functional projects in an agile e-commerce team structure with our channel management as well as the marketing team
- You will push forward the joint divisional and category development in close exchange and under the leadership of the corresponding category lead
What you can expect from us:
- A University degree, post-secondary education or post graduate diploma in business economics
- A minimum of 4 years profound work experience in Sales, E-Com or Omni-Channel
- A high degree of team spirit
- A solution-oriented and precise working method and a strong analytical skillset
- Strong sales and negotiation skills and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes and systems
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- A very good command of written and spoken German and English
- A very good command of MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- The possibility to work from our beautiful head office which is located at the famous Medienhafen in the heart of Duesseldorf
- A hybrid smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- We foster a culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH university
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other well-being initiatives
- During covid-19 crisis the health and safety remains a top priority for PVH. We have issued guidelines and implemented measures for a healthy work environment that we carefully monitor and adapt
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here .