Customer Support Manager
HEAT is an immersive and innovative ecommerce platform looking for a Customer Support Manager, who is deeply customer centric and passionate about customer experience.
Within the role as Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for laying the foundation for HEAT’s customer service and executing on that strategy. You will work closely with our leadership team and be the voice of the customer to the business.
In your day-to-day, you will work closely with the VP of Operations and founders, ensuring the best customer after sales experience for new and recurring HEAT customers across the world.
You will also be responsible for hiring and inspiring a team of Customer Service agents. The ideal candidate is an experienced manager, who is excited to be hands-on in a startup environment.
We believe that Customer Service is a mission critical function and we are looking for the right manager to spearhead this function.
- Define customer service organization and strategy, and execute on that strategy
- Select and manage implementation of customer service platform (e.g Zendesk, Gorgias or other)
- Ensure timely response to customer service concerns, on email, Instagram and other key channels
- Recruit Community Moderators/Agents in line with our growth forecast
- Define and continuously update Customer Handbook in collaboration with founders and broader team, incl. mastery of HEAT’s products and policies
- Constantly improve customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Assess support statistics, feedback, and outcomes and design/prepare regular detailed reports on learnings
Profile and Experience
- Customer-first mindset
- 5+ years experience in Customer Service, with at least 2 years in a managerial position
- Independent and proactive with a positive attitude and strong ability to take ownership
- Detail-oriented and process-focused and strong at quantitative/qualitative analysis
- A driven and flexible self-starter
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes simultaneously
- Comfortable with quick changes, novel issue resolution, and ambiguity
- Passion for luxury retail and fashion is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Rare opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business
- Flexible Holidays (25 days per year)