HEAT is an immersive and innovative shopping platform looking for a CRM Specialist with a high growth-focused mindset. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a robust marketing strategy to engage and retain customers through various email and SMS marketing channels.
Success as a CRM Specialist at HEAT will see you take ownership of how we strategize and execute communication of our product offering to HEAT’s growing customer database on platforms such as Klaviyo, Ometria and SMSBump. You will leverage these channels to build excitement for our monthly drops and exclusive brand collaborations through best-in-class communication and audience segmentation.
At HEAT, we believe the ideal candidate is able to strike the balance of being both creative and data-led at all times. Furthermore, being able to take pride and ownership within your role will be pivotal to see success at an ambitious, early-stage startup.
In your day-to-day, you will work closely with the Head of Growth planning and building out various email and SMS campaigns, reports and analyzing customer insights. These data points will inform various stakeholders on new opportunities and initiatives.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the organization to retain existing customers, increasing brand loyalty, and resurrecting churned users.
- Ensure HEAT’S customer database is correctly segmented in order to target marketing activities appropriately
- Work closely with creative teams to develop content which will drive engagement and conversions across our CRM channels
- Deliver monthly reports to highlight performance of various campaigns and A/B tests to key stakeholders
- Extensive experience is great but a positive attitude and willingness to learn is always better
- Excellent writing skills – can communicate in both short and long form to a GENZ audience
- Proven track record of displaying excellent communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Great understanding of consumer behavior and marketing funnels to execute strategies specific for customer stages.
- Good analytical knowledge, can identify success or failures of campaigns and optimize accordingly
- Experience working with key platforms such as Klaviyo, Ometria and SMSBump
- Independent and proactive with a very positive attitude and strong ability to take ownership
- Creative mindset, willing to explore new trends and make it relevant to the HEAT audience
- Can work in a high pressure environment and willing to make mistakes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Rare opportunity to join an exciting and rapidly growing business
- Flexible Holidays (25 days per year)