The Lead Supervisor role is an integral part of the store's overall success; modeling the behaviors needed to directly impact all aspects of our Company's business: Sales and Operational Processes. This individual shows exemplary performance behaviors, not only with work performed, but by representing Coach at its highest standards. They serve as a true utilitarian player, possessing the ability to adapt to all roles within the store environment.
- Understands organizational objectives and makes decisions in partnership with the Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s) thatalign with Company priorities and values
- Endorses, models and develops team to deliver Coach's Selling and Service expectations
- Enforces sales strategies, initiatives and growth across all categories
- Works with Store Manager(s) and/or Assistant Store Manager(s) to flex store business strategies and personal selling techniques to contribute to overall store and financial results
- Leverages floor supervisor assignment responsibilities to deliver strong metrics; remains results driven, including through team selling and selling to multiple customers
- Productivity Management: holds sales team accountable for personal sales
- Maximizes clienteling strategy in partnership with the Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s); monitoring process over time to achieve business goals and objectives
- Solution-oriented and forward thinking in resolving customer issues; partners with Store Manager(s) and/or District Manager as appropriate
- Coaches, develops and motivates the team on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet goals and utilize Company tools; delegates and empowers others and encourages individual growth
- Regularly provides feedback to others; coaches performance to a higher standard; provides constructive feedback to Store Manager(s) and Assistant Store Manager(s)
- Manages daily operational tasks according to Coach standards, switching gears based on the needs of the business both seamlessly and pro-actively
- Experience: 1- 3 years of previous retail experience (cashier/stock experience, sales, etc.) preferably in a luxury retail service environment. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Technical: Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkie talkie, understand and read price and product release sheets.
- Physical: Ability to execute at a fast pace. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team. Ability to maneuver the sales floor, sales shelves, and stock room; climbing, bending, and kneeling are required. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and, at times, lift and carry product/cartons up to 50 pounds to process product shipment/transfers
- Schedule: Ability to meet Coach Scheduling & Availability Expectations, including ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays high retail traffic and sales days (including but not limited to the day after Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Mother's Day, etc.).
: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Tapestry, Inc., parent company of the Coach brand, is an equal opportunity and affirmative action, employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com