Assistant Store Manager
Who We Are
Machine-A is part of Tomorrow, a multi-service business accelerator for fashion brands. Machine-A is an independent concept store for men and women with exceptional British and international contemporary fashion design as its focus. It's a showcase for London fashion's energy and optimism, selling only the most interesting and current collections from a blend of standout emerging and established brands.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an experienced and results-driven retail Assistant Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and assist the manager in implementing strategy and managing staff effectively.
What Your Day to Day Will Look Like
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Build client base to expand customer database and build brand loyalty
- Support with the implementation and execution of key marketing activities & initiatives
- Ensure social media content is relevant, consistent and regularly updated
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
What Do You Need to Succeed:
- 3 Years experience in luxury fashion retail management
- Keen interest and passion for luxury fashion
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Tomorrow Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.