Floor Experience Manager
FLOOR EXPERIENCE MANAGER - FULL TIME
You are the upbeat and personable one in your crew and love the idea of creating great experiences for people, both guests and people on the Lunya team. You are attentive to details, passionate about business, style, design, and driven to achieve sales targets. You are responsible with a capital “R” and will do what needs to be done to make something work, be it plan a grassroots marketing initiative, create a first class event or take out the trash. You know that success is a team game and are devoted to being part of a high achieving and well bonded crew.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Sales for our community via retail floor, email outreach, and grassroots marketing initiatives
- Manage a shift and give the appropriate coaching/feedback to the team working that day
- Increase customer conversion and retention by fostering a culture of best in class customer experience, achieving sales targets and customer satisfaction goals
- Maintain the Visual Merch standards to reflect the high quality and standards of our product
- Collect, document, and organize invaluable customer feedback on product, design, and delivery
- Work closely with our customers and internal teams to help identify and escalate issues appropriately
- Provide concierge level service to our most valued customers.
- Develop compelling, insightful recommendations based on quality data analysis and lead execution against recommendations quickly and accurately
- Proactively take on challenges, research information, troubleshoot problems and creatively deliver results
- Ability to lift 50lbs, walk on your feet for the duration of your shift, and use a ladder
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years shift management in customer service or sales
- 6+ months experience with customer service software, such as ZenDesk
- Motivated self starter with a fun loving, positive, can-do attitude
- Receptive to giving and receiving feedback in a solutions focused, positive way
- Passion for people
- Articulate and enthusiastic, with a great eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and have a thoughtful, creative and friendly writing style
- Highly creative problem solver
- Excellent under pressure and can adapt quickly in an ever-evolving environment
- A multi-tasking ninja with a keen sense for prioritization and organization
- Resourceful and able to do your own research and discover creative solutions to issues you may encounter
- Knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office
- You are flexible and available to work weekends and holidays
WHO WE ARE:
At Lunya, our sleepwear helps women sleep better and feel confidently comfortable.
Our small-but-mighty team is smart, creative, passionate, and entrepreneurial-minded, who meet the same superior standards we set for our products. We’re a young company so nothing is above or below you. Our company culture is special and unique – you’ll dig it, we promise.
Please send your resume, creative portfolio, and website/social links to email@example.com so that you can help us change the world – one bedroom at a time.