About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.The Team
Supply Chain Process Development (SCPD) is a department that works with all product divisions for our main brands in PVH Europe, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein. The department drives synergies and streamlines processes and tools across the product divisions to raise efficiency and drive profitability.
We act as a link between various business areas and tech teams to provide tools and new developments, processes and fulfill training needs for Product Development, Sales, Planning, Purchasing, Logistics and more areas.
This role is in the team for Vendor-P2P processes, and we work cross-functionally with other teams in Central Operations, Corporate Responsibility, divisional Planning & Buying teams on- and offshore, third party logistics providers, and our PVH supply hubs.The Position
We are currently looking for a new colleague to focus on projects and analysis in cross-functional projects from a P2P perspective. In this job, you will play an executing role in large, corporate-spanning implementation of new tools and processes. Secondly, you will also work with the rest of the Vendor-P2P team in improving divisional and operational purchasing processes. This means you will be exposed to a large scope in our supply value chain, and the ability to connecting dots throughout the process is essential. The role does not have any operational responsibility itself - purely focused on process development and implementation.
You will be reporting directly to the Sr Director for Vendor-P2P processes.
The Vendor-P2P team supports and guides the product divisions to work in an aligned way with regard to reporting, planning, purchasing and transportation related processes. You will work closely with our divisional and central supply chain teams to identify and formulate developments in your area. The role will also work closely with the rest of our Vendor-P2P team, which concentrates on sourcing-, sustainability and purchase related processes and data points.
You will take part in the implementation of a new planning tool and work with various technology teams; functional consultants and integration teams internally as well as externally. An interest and flair for pushing results with IT is therefore valuable in this role. The role functions as the link between business stakeholders and IT demand-analyst teams, covering specific planning processes and SAP FMS. Key Responsibilities
Analyses and identifies improvements of processes across the supply chain, specifically fit/gap overviews of Supply Planning.
The Ideal Candidate
- Collaborates with external stakeholders to drive (sub-) projects within the Planning & Buying area
- Works independently to medium complexity issues and tasks
- Supports line- and project managers on high complexity projects
- Builds report and relationships with business stakeholders to adequately map complex, manual as-is processes
- Manages the testing and preparations for go-lives of new developments (enhancements and larger projects) in the systems
- Works closely with IT in an agile methodology on Planning & Buying related topics
- Works closely together with other Business Process Analysts to ensure alignment across supply chain processes and applications (purchase orders, labeling, samples and reporting in all of these)
What You Can Expect from Us
- +5 years of work experience, preferably in Consultancy or Fashion, ideally with a focus on planning or related supply chain areas
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand and map complex (supply chain) processes
- Knowledge of Blue Yonder or other Demand/Supply Planning platforms
- Affinity with and passion for systems and applications and linking these to business processes
- Professional and persistent attitude to solving complex business challenges
- Excellent communication skills in English and ability to influence others in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to handle uncertainty and change in the work environment
- Ambitious problem solver and 'can do' mentality
- Strong team player who values a casual and fun work environment
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.