Wholesale Admin Assistant
To support to the wholesale team in the day to day running of the of the department, both in and out of the selling season. Oversee sample circulation between showroom and selling agents. Liaising directly with teams and stockists and support daily sample requests for our wholesale partners.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Effective time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency; Ability to prioritise, Ability to multi-task.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a ‘can do’ work ethic.
- Passion for the industry and basic understanding of wholesale.
- Computer skills: experience with MS Excel and MS Word are required.
- Inventory management via use of Excel is required.
- Fashion GPS/Launchmetrics knowledge is preferable.
- Experience working with DHL.
- Ability to take initiative working independently and in a team environment while building. solid cross-functional partnerships.
- Independently executing wholesale sample requests for product shoots.
- Request pre-shoots with in-house majors.
- Shipping, tracking, and logging sample movement between showrooms.
- Assisting in Paris/London showrooms to dress models, ensure collection is correctly merchandised and presentable for appointments.
- Reporting the sample movement process with internal teams and assessing clashes with stockists.
- Understanding and communicating specific sample variances that might impact photography.
- Communicating fit comments from product developer to sales team.
- Sending out seasonal RRP’s.
- Syncing seasonal products to Joor.
- Monitoring global pricing and provide weekly report.
- Update distribution map seasonally.
- Ensuring master contact list is up to date.
- Creating seasonal image boards of global buys.
- Ad-hoc admin tasks across department.