Tiffany & Company is actively seeking a data-driven Performance and Operations manager to join our growing Client Contact Center team. The mission is to drive sales performance and excellent client service levels, while continuously improving productivity & effectiveness. The Client Contact Center Performance & Operations Manager will lead strategic resource planning, performance reporting & insights, back-of-house operations, as well as tech & innovation projects.
Reporting to the Director of the Client Contact Center, and leading a team of 10+ Key Accountabilities: Resource planning and performance tracking
Tools and project management
- Forecast volume of activity and plan resources accordingly at the annual/monthly, and weekly/daily level.
- Track sales, productivity, and service level performance to continuously adjust and optimize staffing and scheduling.
- Share sales, productivity, and service level reports and insights with team leads to enable them to track performance vs. Goal. Support them in identifying gaps.
- Conduct deep dives on sales, service levels, productivity as needed to understand drivers of over-/under-performance and translate them into actions.
- Identify major client and market trends to inform future resource and capability needs.
- Partner with Finance to plan and track FTEs and budget.
Scheduling and Operations
- Is the business owner of the workforce management tool (Verint)
- Partner with IT to build and run simple reports and Power BI tool to support the client-facing teams
- Act as business lead and PoC for network and infrastructure enhancements
- Innovation and technological watch
- Lead scheduling
- Lead the operations team that execute back-office activities in support of all client-facing teams: returns, backorders, product flows and logistics.
- BA/BS Degree required
- 7+ years of experience in resource planning / workforce management in a Contact Center or Client Services team
- Experience with workforce management tools and Contact Center software (CCaaS)
- Data-driven and analytical. Experience handling multiple and large datasets. Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with Verint
- Retail & Luxury experience
The hiring range for this position ranges from $94,520.00 - $133,440.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.