- Hugo Boss
- Midway, Georgia, United States
- Closing date
- 28 Oct 2022
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to 91 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the successful processing of customer orders to meet specific delivery requests of our Wholesale and Retail partners across the U.S. domestic market. Candidates for this role must lead the day-to-day tactical needs of the Internal Processing Team, and demonstrate strong strategic abilities - analyzing and developing workload-balancing techniques to meet the dynamic nature of customer demands. The successful Operations Manager will present research and analysis to senior leadership; as well as, providing leadership and development for his/her team.
What you can expect:
- Day-to-day oversight of the internal processing (FPG and GOH picking, pricing and packing) team, ensuring accurate and on-time order fulfillment to our Retail and Wholesale partners.
- Provide leadership, direction and day-to-day oversight of FPG and GOH Picking departments.
- Implementation of new processes to ensure cost effective and improved service.
- Oversee production efficiencies, individual hour's utilization and employee performance, including robust observation programs.
- Deliver on all KPIs.
- KPI and Scorecard Reporting - Develop comprehensive scorecard metrics, analyze for potential opportunities, and present with senior leadership team.
- Team Development - Complete all performance appraisals, payroll & time management, training, coaching.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Transportation-related field.
- 5-10 years of leadership experience in the Transport or Logistics industry. Apparel/Retail, background preferred.
- Schedule flexibility; 45 - 50 hrs. per week with the expectation that overtime may be required
- Availability and willingness to work any shift, as needed.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of success
- Effective oral and written communication skills; Great team-building skills and impeccable integrity
- Flexible; Able to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines; strong sense of urgency
- Strong technical and analytical experience with Micro Soft Office: Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note
- Working experience with SAP
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Employee Discount Program
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert