Sr, SAP Analyst - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Senior Manager
This position develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyzes user needs and develop software solutions. Designs software or customizes software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Analyzes and designs databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Confers with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Analyzes user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Oversees the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Coordinates software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develops and directs software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Designs, develops and modifies software systems, using analysis and testing models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Stores, retrieves, and manipulates data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
This position may be found in multiple departments. Some duties may vary from department to department.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in applications development
- Advanced experience gathering business requirements for IT projects
- Must have the ability to work in a fast pace environment and react to situations as they arise in the appropriate manner
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Must be dependable, punctual, and reliable
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert