About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path. From day one, we've been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we're family.About the Role
In this role, you will embody Do The Right Thing by protecting People, Assets, and Brands. You will work in an energized, fast paced environment focused on creating a safe environment for our employees, teams, and customers; this is critical to driving our Brand Power, Enduring Customer Relationships, and exuding our commitment to Team and Values. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams and external partners.
You are charged with identification and mitigation of external theft and fraud trends within a specific market and group of stores. This role will conduct investigations focusing on Habitual Offenders, high impact external theft/fraud incidents through the use of company technology (CCTV, Incident Reporting, Data Analysis). This role directly teaches and trains Store Leaders and Brand Associates in the safe practices of effectively handling external theft events and the use of the Company Case Management and Reporting systems.
This role regularly interacts with State/County/Local Law Enforcement in developing comprehensive and detailed cases pertaining to habitual and aggressive offenders and provides expertise to and influences Law Enforcement Agencies to assist in the safe apprehension of these offenders. This role will represent the Company and will regularly interact and assist Prosecuting Attorney's Offices to prosecute cases that meet State and Local standards.
industry.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Identification, resolution, and training around internal and external theft awareness and reduction
- Emergency preparedness, risk analysis, and threat mitigation
- Support and delivers on the objective of shortage and safety programs
- Collaborate with leadership, internal and external partners, and law enforcement to execute the Company Habitual Offender Program (Prosecution through case building)
- Operational controls and compliance
Benefits at Old Navy
- Ability to provide Loss Prevention leadership to drives results, coach and develops direct reports, collaborate and lead execution through others
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and build consensus across multiple stakeholders and functions
- Ability to actively learn and immediately apply learnings into decisions and behaviors
- Time management and ability to prioritize /multi task
- Research process or transaction flow to identify root cause of errors
- Effectively train and onboard new employees and help to create an inclusive environment
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates - Non NYC
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates - NYC
Beginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).