Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products. For over 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. We are looking for a Home Manager to lead our trade business, high-end clients and team to success from our RL Palazzo showroom.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Brand Ambassador for RL Home within the A&D community and high-end clients
• Directly responsible for sustainable growth & profit performance, ensuring that sales, margin and KPI goals are met.
• Partner with the Home Director to develop sales strategies, operating budgets and monitor performance
• Effectively communicating and implementing the trade showroom strategy and initiatives that support the RL vision
• Business development, maintaining and generating long lasting relationships within the A&D community and generating repeated business.
• Attending industry networking events and socializing with our target customers
• Directly responsible for the sales team and their performance. Inspiring, coaching and mentoring to consistently deliver an exceptional and memorable customer experience.
• Developing and retaining a talented team that are empowered, engaged and motivated to achieve outstanding results.
• Lead briefs and product training sessions. Ensure the sales team continually develop and maintain high levels of product knowledge and specifications.
• Establish and monitor showroom standards and operations to ensure successful implementation
• Oversee sales orders from start to end ensuring smooth, seamless luxury experience
• Manage complex projects, pipeline and business forecast
• Business reports, profiling and space analysis to effectively drive results
• Managing the showroom environment to ensure it represents the brand and complies with creative and product presentation
• Oversee merchandise install directives and replenishment to ensure standards are effectively maintained
• Build relationships with multiple internal stakeholders across departments and stores to support business success
• Responsible for achieving department shrinkage goals
• Promoting and managing a high level of security discipline
• Accountable for the health and safety of department
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• 5 years+ experience of successfully leading teams in Homeware Luxury sector.
• To have an in-depth knowledge of the Home Luxury market, A&D industry and competitor activity
• Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A desire to build relationships, promote teamwork and develop people
• Organizational skills, great eye for details and problem-solving mindset
• Strategic thinker, high level of analytical and reporting skill
• To be competent in IT systems, MS Office
• Exhibits pride through a positive demeanor, body language, personal presentation and dress standards in line with the Ralph Lauren expectations