Team Leader - Retail
Arddun Stores is looking for a member of staff to join our retail team as Team Leader. You will be based at our retail store inside the iconic Harvey Nichols department store in Central London. Working closely with our Buying Manager you will be an integral part of our growing retail business with huge opportunities to learn and grow within a small and exciting team.
Arddun Stores is a lifestyle store founded on the idea to bring together a selection of brands that are unique, hard to find, are mindful of the world around them and have a story to tell. We often are the only retailer in the UK selling many of our brands and we source them from far and wide to bring a unique point of view.
We want our team to be fully engaged in what we do so we welcome candidates who have further career interests, and we can help support achieve those goals and aspirations from marketing, VM, digital, sales and customer service.
The Team Leader’s role is to support the Buying Manager in executing store strategy and day to day business focus. You will guide the team to excellence in every area, not just sales, profit and cost but also exceptional and unique customer service, team performance, displays and stock.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensure that there is daily follow up with all team members to encourage delivery of agreed commercial and service targets.
- Create and build an exceptional and unique experience for established and newly acquired Arddun Stores customers. Ensuring that the team are engaging with and exciting customers through sharing each amazing product we sell.
- Overseeing the ecommerce orders received to the store are accurately processed in a timely manner.
- Developing a team culture which inspires retention, loyalty and growth.
- Conduct daily follow up with Retail Sales Associates, supporting the Buying Manager to embed the required skills and principles which will encourage growth of team development.
- Develop and maintain brand knowledge to maximise sales.
- Handle customer complaints and escalations as primary contact. Ensuring they are managed and resolved to meet suitable customer resolution and protect the Arddun Stores brand.
- Maintain accurate data entry for each sale in order to provide daily feedback for the Buying Manager of accurate commercial information.
- Capturing data about missed opportunities directly from customer and team members.
- Plan and strategise on how to reach sales targets.
- Manage the team to minimise stock loss through delivering daily stock audits and checks.
- Ensure that all team members understand and adhere to all policies and procedures to meet Arddun Stores expectations.
A BIT ABOUT YOU:
- You will have a real business focus
- Great communication skills
- Customer service centric
- A real team player
- Great at building working relationships
- Has real drive and energy
- Great at problem solving
- Motivated to deliver
ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous retail experience
- Able to demonstrate evidence of having achieved personal sales
- Ability to analyse and understand numerical data
FROM OUR SIDE:
- Competitive wage with bonus potential Additional benefits include staff discount at Arddun Stores and Harvey Nichols.