Designer - Store Design Architect
The Designer, Store Design Architect is responsible for design development, project reviews, project communications, quality and design control with a creative approach. This individual must be detail oriented and will be responsible for developing design concepts within the Tiffany and Company standards. Additionally, this role will work closely with the interior design team to ensure consistency and high standard quality level.
- Develop and refine design concepts based on the creative direction from Senior Management.
- Ensure Tiffany & Co. brand vision and standards are upheld at a consistent level of excellence
- Define and frame design challenges, focusing team efforts on solutions aligned with the brand vision and intent.
- Deliver an exciting customer experience.
- Evaluate LODs and tenant criteria
- Aid in the creation of floor plans, elevations, architectural and millwork details, and overall design intent sets for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and distribution to architects.
- Communicate concisely to review issues and design solutions with manager
- Sketch 3D design to execute drafts for Design Development sets
- Ability to create and execute 3D renderings of a store's design or feature elements is a plus
- Review and redline construction documents, shop drawings, and related submittals
- Manage deadlines for deliverables
- Attend design meetings with consultants, take meeting notes, follow up on outstanding items
- Follow up with consultants, answering Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Set up agendas for meetings and assist with adhoc projects, prepare and set up presentations
- Provide in depth research for project specific materials and products.
- Order samples, as required.
- Additional administrative and project work as necessary including electronic file management, paper document management, keeping studio updated with project images for project wall, and timesheet record keeping and submittal.
- Create a positive, innovative, and collaborative culture of designers.
- Provide guidance and direction to ensure engagement and hold individuals accountable for achieving results.
- Ensure the alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of experience
- Expert level proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and 3D Modeling and rendering
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Proficiency in hand sketching