HOKA Assistant Planner, 12 Month FTC
Assistant Supply Planner (12 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Assistant Planner for the HOKA team you will assist the DTC Planning team in all aspects of planning and trading for the HOKA brand.
Collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure inventory levels are accurately forecasted, maintained and reviewed identifying risks at channel and product category level.
- Upload Pre-season & maintain In-season demand requirements to ensure stock-turn optimization
- Upload Pre-season & maintain In-season demand requirements to ensure stock-turn optimisation
- Oversee, support and assist with running data and completion of weekly trading packs
- Support with pre-season and in season planning and analysis by ensuring monthly, quarterly and end of season reporting packs are completed accurately, as well as assisting with the completion of sizing, ROS, Sell thru and ad-hoc analysis
- Assist with uploading reservations for seasonal buys as well in-season uploads and amendments following any actions to potentialise stock and sales
- Support with in-season trading to help potentialise sales and minimise risk
- Manage intake, ensure critical launch dates are met. Flag any risks to key Season launch dates
- Support with identifying Omni-channel stock opportunities on an on-going basis in order to optimise stock turn across the business
- Build strong cross-functional relationships taking on board concerns and opportunities to help drive the business forward
Who You Are:
- Effective at developing great teams
- An excellent communicator with partners across the business and able to collaborate cross functionally
- Passionate about retail and the customer experience
- Commercially aware and eager to achieve results
- Continuously seeks opportunities and ways to improve processes
- An effective planner and exceptionally organised, able to care for multiple projects simultaneously
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Thorough experience working in a retail operations environment in a similar role
- Track record of guiding and developing retail teams
- Valid Full Driving License
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.