Retail Style Advisor
Job Role: Retail Style Advisor
Reporting to: Store Manager
Location: ME+EM Concessions and London Stores
Contract type: Full and part time opportunities available
This role requires the successful candidate to travel to central London to an assigned ME+EM store/concession. For full time positions, candidates must have the flexibility to work across 7 days a week. Both full time and part time opportunities require 8 hour shift working patterns. These shift patterns range from 8am-10pm based on location.
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a fast paced environment
- Have a genuine passion for fashion and providing outstanding customer service
- Delivering best in class customer experience
- Confident with styling and outfit building
- CRM and connecting with customers
- Understanding GDPR and using customer databases
- Relay customer feedback to Manager
- Providing customer solutions
- Awareness of opening and closing duties
- Contributing necessary insight
- Handling refunds and client issues
- Ensure visual merchandising meets standards
- Replenishing stock
- Reporting missed sales
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off
- Various Health and Wellbeing insurances
- Cycle to Work and Tech Scheme
- Length of Service Award
- Refer a friend incentive scheme
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer, and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid training
- Sample sales
- Real Living Wage Employer
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.