Integrations Support Specialist
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
What You’ll Do:
- Customer-facing technical support for JOOR integrations
- Work directly with clients to provide services and resolve customer tickets for both defects and non-defect issues related to JOOR integrations
- Take ownership of integrations tickets/tasks escalated by the Product Support team
- Contribute to seasonal market support coverage rotation
- Work with Tier 3, Product, and Engineering teams to resolve and prioritize issues
- Work closely with Customer Success Team and customers themselves to resolve product issues, offer workarounds, and increase product knowledge
- Train and support other Product Support team members to increase product knowledge and help solve issues in real-time
- Assist Product Support team to ensure company goals and SLAs are met
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- 2+ years of SaaS customer service or call center experience
- 1+ year of Technical Support experience
- French or Italian speaking
- Ability to analyze API requests and responses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with writing SQL queries and understanding complex data models preferred
- Familiarity with ERPs and/or ecommerce platforms preferred
- Italian and French language skills preferred
Who You Are:
- You have a curious and flexible mind
- You enjoy investigating and getting to the bottom of an issue
- You like understanding the How and the Why
- You’re all about the details
- You can empathize with the users and stakeholders
- You are passionate about a culture that focuses on learning and teaching
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!