Customer Success Intern
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
As a Customer Success Intern, you will be joining our fast growing global retail team. You will be a budding leader in driving and overseeing the implementation and change management process for our retail clients. You are highly motivated to drive forward movement and possess a strong intellectual curiosity.
The ideal candidate will be motivated by client-facing SaaS account management and tech consulting experience, and want to expand upon their knowledge of the retail industry.
What you’ll do:
- Support Retail Customer Success team on day-to-day projects and longer-term initiatives for Retail clients across Europe
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Data Operations, Integration, Product and Engineering
- Assist the CSM in pre-launch phases for new Retail clients, including internal platform testing and act as the liaison between internal teams during the account setup
- Translate all client-facing collateral (English to French)
- Provide thorough training on platform functionality and new feature releases specific to the individual client's workflow
- Assist the team with support for clients’ use of the mobile app and website
What success in this role looks like:
- Clear, consistent and effective communication with clients and internal teams over email, on the phone and in person
- A collaborative spirit open to testing new ideas, questioning existing processes and strategies, and listening to all members of the team to develop the best solutions for JOOR clients
We would LOVE to hear from you:
- Student pursuing a degree based in Paris or London
- Fluency in French and English, a third language is a plus
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about client relations
- Organized with an ability to prioritize time sensitive assignments
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Proficient in Google Suite and Salesforce
- This is a course-credit, 6-month internship opportunity
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!