Payroll & HR Coordinator
Moose Knuckles is thriving and we continue to grow by over 50% every year
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in inclusion, we believe in self-expression, we believe in no judgement and we believe in individualism.
WHO WE ARE
We are bold, we are tenacious, we are courageous and brave.
We are a cast of characters;
We embrace our differences and we share our likenesses.
Some of What’s in it for You!
- Paid Personal Days
- Generous Benefit package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Loyalty Reward Program
- Generous welcome gift
As the Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the operations of the department and ensure that processes and payroll functions for the organization are carried out accurately and in a timely manner. While communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders, you will respond to inquiries regarding payroll, policies, procedures, programs and escalate employee concerns and issues. Assist with biweekly payroll processing for employees in Canada, USA, Europe and China including retail stores.
Some of What You’ll Do:
• Ensure Time off requests are approved prior to payroll processing
• Review Timecards prior to payroll processing and ensure any errors are corrected
• Track work permit expiries
• Produce Records of Employment as required.
• Administer the Group Benefit Plan; enrollments, changes, terminations and proper record
• keeping of documents
• Assist with various letters of employment
• Serve as the first point of contact for employee questions regarding company policies and
• benefit plans
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed and respected
• Assist with new hire onboarding and offboarding
• Track eligible Quebec training activities and expenditures for Bill 90 (1% training)
• Ensure Employee HR files are maintained and up to date with proper documentation
• Assist with other special projects as needed
Some of What You’ll Need:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a similar role
• Experience working with a Payroll system, ADP knowledge an asset
• Experience in US Payroll an asset
• Proficient user of Excel and Word
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential material
• Some of Who You Are:
• Detail oriented and highly organized with strong follow up skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Bilingual in French and English
• Payroll Certification an asset