We are looking for a Store Manager to efficiently manage the daily operation of the store, including sales, customer service, operations and administration, communication, merchandising, and team development.Sales & Service
• Meet personal and store sales targets
• Assist in the tracking, monitoring, and communication of business results
• Ensure an elevated level of sales and service is practiced by all associates; lead by example
• Continue to develop personal sales techniques and assist in the development of
associates' sales techniques to maximize sales
• Ensure all sales related policies and procedures are maintained
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise, and develop product
knowledge among the staff
• Ensure all associates provide the highest level of customer service
• Build and maintain repeat clientele by utilizing personal client book and assisting staff with utilizing their client books
• Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
• Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise)Operations
• Ensuring all Policies & Procedures are compliant
• Support staff training in all areas of appropriate register usage and maintenance
• Understand and properly execute all management register functions
• Participate in inventories
• Understand and execute cash control procedures
• Support the store in minimising stock loss by following the loss prevention policies, procedures and action plans.Merchandising
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of all merchandising/visual directives
• Ensure the sales floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
• Ensure deliveries are properly processed in a timely manner
• Identify and communicate product concerns in a timely manner
• Communicate inventory needs to support the business goalHuman Resources
• To recruit, train and develop staff
• Ensuring the integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide constant feedback to ensure results
• Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
• Ensure image and grooming standards are professional, reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all timesProfile
Job locationJob location
- You have more than 2 years of experience in management in the premium/luxury retail industry.
- You are passionate about fashion and familiar of fashion trends.
- You can demonstrate good sense for business.
- You have an excellent sense for customer service.
- You are able to supervise and motivate a team.
- You are willing to take on challenges.
Europe, United Kingdom, LondonApplicant criteriaMinimum level of education required
N/AMinimum level of experience required
1 year or more