About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. The Team:
PVH Europe is on a mission to redefine the fashion industry by driving full digitisation along the company's entire value chain, from product design all the way to the end-consumer. Technology is at the heart of this. The Technology team aims to become the driving force in the organisation for technology strategies & tools that enable the company's growth and create ever-increasing value for the end-user; be it for the PVH organisation, the employees, our customers or consumers.
The Warehouse and Logistics Local IT team is part of Infra & Ops and fits within the wider Technology department. Infra & Ops is responsible for Networking, Compute & Cloud, End User Infrastructure and Support. Support within PVH Europe is multi brand (Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and Heritage) and works from its new state-of-the-art Campus in Amsterdam.
The team closely collaborates with colleagues and partners around the globe. Support strives to bring meaning full solutions, be customer centric and deliver amazing experience. In this role you will however report directly into the Head of Support.
With 4 domains running on the latest tech:
- Omni channel focused B2C (Retail),
- Digital wholesale B2B experiences pushing the boundaries,
- State of the art Campus in Amsterdam and offices in Europe (P&C) digital workplace is anywhere anytime,
- Supply Chain and finance (SC&F) at scale innovating continuously to drive efficiency and supply our customers.
Support is an important function for Technology to achieve its vision and purpose. It indirectly enables PVH Europe in its journey to drive fashion forward for good.The Position:
We are looking for a (Service) Delivery Manager
who is passionate about the delivery of services and projects for our PVH Europe Warehouse and Logistics
This dynamic domain is elemental to PVH, drives our business forward, and directly contributes to customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for services delivered by our managed service partner and the quality of services provided by field services engineers specifically for the PVH Warehouses and Logistics domain.
Secondly you will also be in charge of local project coordination and delivery and to act as Technology counterpart. Reporting into the Head of Support the (Service) Delivery Manager
is responsible for the delivery of services through managing improvement projects, correcting reliability issues, tracking performance and quality, managing budgets and ensuring the proper delivery of services by professionals in charge.
Supporting the team with technical issues, assisting with contracts and being key stakeholder to manage service contracts. Building and maintaining positive and meaningful relationships with the support team and - more importantly - with domain related stakeholders.
Maintaining strong customer relationships while improving services to nurture and grow customer satisfaction is very important. The (Service) Delivery Manager
is a diverse function and may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of services provided. Your main tasks, however, include managing projects which drive the resolution of reliability issues, tracking and analysing service metrics, managing budgets, and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
To be successful you should demonstrate strong leadership, team working and communication skills. Key Responsibilities:
In general, the responsibilitiescover a wide range of applications including but not limited to:
- Providing a service plan to all stakeholders that manage and aggregate all relevant services.
- Aligning on long term planning to ensure support services cover future requirements.
- Leading continuous improvement for the service delivery infrastructure
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Coordinating major incidents
- Coordinate technical projects in relation to the domain.
- Keep an overview on timelines and communicate risks to the projects
- Collaborate with Tech teams and partners.
Building and Maintaining partnerships
- Maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders by identifying needs and overseeing service delivery within the company and domain context.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
Transformation and Innovation
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Assessing customer feedback and using their expertise to establish, improve, and refine services.
Performance, cost and quality
- Ensuring the self organizing service delivery team are enabled to deliver, managing conflict, and ensuring the team is empowered to carry out the processes and tasks efficiently.
- Managing contracts, finances and budgets.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Emphatic, Punctual and passionate for service experience
- Excellent listener and strong communicator
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail without loosing the bigger picture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other languages is a nice to have)
- Willingness to support and coach colleagues
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Highly organised, analytical and energetic
- Knows how to sprinkle a bit of fun on top of the job
- Open minded and embodies PVH values
- Ability to manage conflict and offer suitable resolutions
- Good overall technical skills and understanding of domain related technologies like but not limited to
- SAP (FMS, EWM, etc)
- Print Management Services
- MS O365 (Excel)
- Asana (Project Management tooling)
- Coupa / Project Front
- Basic understanding of Network Infrastructures (Meraki).
- Expert knowledge of ITIL and ITSM (Topdesk / ServiceNow)
In general, service delivery positions often require candidates to have an appropriate business-related degree, and ideally 5 years+ experience in a related function.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Experience in customer service, support and project management
- Experience managing company budget and finances
- Experience in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Good resource planning skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Understanding of Agile fundamentals and Lean methodology
- Experience managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Expert translating data into understandable overviews relating actionable initiatives.
- Experience defining objectives and key results.
- A dynamic workplace in one of the leading Warehouses in the Netherlands
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.