This position is responsible for dealing with product data, executing site merchandising brand direction, and collaborating cross-functionally with other departments. Reporting to the E-Commerce Specialist, this role will be accountable for delivering an outstanding site experience.
- Develop reporting summaries, including sales and inventory SKU levels to assist with recommendations to drive business KPIs.
- Execute weekly site refreshes including new product launches and product lifecycles as directed by manager.
- Responsible for site maintenance quality assurance in regards to confirming inventory, images, product copy, and product tagging in backend.
- Monitor site functionality and report bugs and errors to ensure an optimal user experience.
- Support E-Commerce team in launch of new features as defined by product roadmap.
- Website image organization and auditing.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and brand mix as it relates to the role.
- Assist with buildout and product set-up to ensure accuracy in descriptions, titles, tags, and size charts.
- Responsible for search engine marketing and optimizing product search terms for SEO.
- Execute commercial strategy for Farfetch and other online marketplaces.
- Assist with accurately entering orders in Le New Black and maintaining accurate sizing reports.
- Customer service support on product/marketing cases as outlined in CS Handbook.
- Ad-hoc items as needed by manager that may extend into other areas of e-commerce performance.
Commitment to Excellence:
- Arrives on time for daily shift, ready to work, and able to stay focused.
- Flexible to work with close direction and/or full independence to accomplish daily goals.
- Embraces innovation, change, and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish team goals.
Who You Are:
- Strong interest in e-commerce product marketing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of a balanced creative storytelling and analytical approach
- Willingness to learn Digital savviness; quick to pick up digital tools
- Problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Fashion Merchandising or related field.
- At least 3 years of fashion e-commerce experience, preferably with a luxury brand
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Google Drive, Shopify, e-commerce platforms.