About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
PVH Creative Services B2B Brand & Workplace environments is responsible for the architectural & interior design of showrooms, wellness & workplaces for PVH as well as for the design of country specific HQ/ wholesale architectural projects. The team environments is also responsible for the design & roll-out of digital showrooms globally. They also environments subsequently works hand in hand with (country based) Project Managers in order to execute and deliver all projects. Additionally, with regards to showrooms, PVH Creative Services B2B Brand & Workplace environments is responsible for the design, execution & delivery of seasonal concepts (these change 4x year), on a global scale for TH and on a European scale for Calvin Klein & Nike UW.
Creative Services is responsible for the architectural & interior design of B2B environments for PVH, including digital showrooms, hospitality & workplaces. Creative Services subsequently works hand in hand with (country based) Project Managers in order to execute and deliver all projects.
With regards to showrooms, Creative Services is responsible for the design, execution & delivery of seasonal concepts (these change 4x per year), on a global scale for TH and on a European scale for Calvin Klein.
As a Showroom Designer you report into the Senior Manager Concepts & Design, you will design spatial and product display concepts in support of the seasonal collections. From concept to completion, you are involved in all different project phases including: concept design, design development, detailed design, monitoring/directing execution and installation on-site.
- Creative research on given themes and/or seasonal product focuses.
- Concept generation including creating mood boards, concept sketching, material research and schematic design.
- Communication with Divisional merchandising teams in order to identify and define the seasonal product focuses to accommodate specific VM requests into the final design.
- Modelling the design in 3D using Sketchup and creating design presentations in Adobe InDesign for internal review.
- Translating creative concepts into tangible designs, presenting internally to all stakeholders for sign-offs.
- Creating detailed design and construction packs, working with external vendors on the production and build of each project.
- Working closely with the wider team & project coordinators involved in the related sourcing, tendering & budgeting as well as all related project schedules and enabling flexibility in the design process to adapt/revise when required.
- Initiating communication and enabling the execution & delivery of (seasonal) concepts to the Amsterdam flagship showrooms as well as supporting remotely the delivery of global showroom locations (30+). This includes creating design packs, providing artworks & graphics for printing/production, creating required technical drawings in support of FF&E elements and communicating with all related vendors & contractors.
- Together with the Coordinators & Designers involved, responsible for overseeing the production and execution on site, and making sure the design is delivered as intended.
- Designing & adapting to scope, always keeping both budgets & sustainability targets in mind.
- Actively researching, sharing & driving initiatives supporting PVH’s corporate Sustainability targets (circular design, recycling, repurposing).
- Partnering with the Senior Manager Concepts & Design, & the Coordinator Digital Projects and working with in house digital teams to evolve our digital footprint by focusing on innovation and providing new brand-relevant Digital Experiences.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a natural people person and team player with excellent verbal & written communication skills. You are open-minded, accepting and welcoming of feedback and creative input from all layers of the organization. You possess an absolute eye for detail as well as being organized & capable of working on multiple projects at the same time. Working in close collaboration with the entire team as well as Divisional leads & Merchandising teams to align with global design briefs and divisional VM requirements; you are an expert on our Brands and know how to translate ideas into Brand- relevant concepts. You have a good awareness of developments within the field, in-tune with industry competitors and are able to apply this knowledge to all related projects. You are forward thinking with an understanding of general sustainability principles and developments in order to align all material and design choices with the “Make it possible” & “Climate Cool” initiatives and PVH’s 2030 corporate targets. With a keen interest in innovation and circular design you pro-actively share research findings and information with the rest of the team.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor/master’s degree in Interior Design/Architecture or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in devising concepts & collaborating on design projects (within the field of interiors, retail, windows, exhibition design, pop-up, temporary events design or similar).
- Passionate & knowledgeable about fashion, art, interiors & creative design fields.
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence with the ability to multi-task.
- Confident working in a fast paced, hands-on environment with short timelines and deadlines.
- Good knowledge of materials, construction methods and design details.
- A strong eye for detail and a natural sense of design/styling.
- A good understanding of sustainability principles and circular design.
- Understanding of budgeting & planning, able to design to cost, creating technical drawing packs for tender and construction.
- Experience in graphic design a plus - confident creating graphic assets for artwork for large scale print and use in interiors.
- Able to work efficiently independently and by remote (WFH) as well as within a group environment at the office.
- Flexible about tasks, working hours & project type.
- Pro-active, enthusiastic & dedicated.
- Global mindset, awareness of cultural differences.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal (English a must; Dutch or other languages a plus).
- Highly skilled in SketchUp essential to the role (with V-Ray for rendering a plus)
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Confident user of AutoCAD
What You Can Expect from Us
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
Please include an up to date portfolio with your application. Without this portfolio we won’t be able to screen your application.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.