Social Media Manager
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
This position will lead the development, ongoing execution and coordination of social media activities on behalf of BUGATCHI. The role will support BUGATCHI’s business objectives and evolve our digital footprint, emphasizing engagement, conversion and ensuring strong integration with and across the brand’s marketing campaigns. As a manager, your main priority is to create and deliver creative for social media. You are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with followers daily, with the goal of turning fans into customers.
- Develop & implement social media strategies, social media campaigns and tactical plans to support the brand’s marketing efforts on social channels, creating opportunities to drive consumers towards the path of purchase and to meet aligned KPIs.
- Collaborate with, build relationships with and serve as primary contact for various stakeholders while building relationships internally and externally.
- Innovate, oversee and manage content creation, including working cross-functionally with senior members to create detailed shot lists and briefs for creative teams.
- Develop detailed timelines for asset development and execution.
- Maintain internal organizational systems to distribute files to key stakeholders.
- Read, write and edit copy, and ensuring all content is aligned with the social and marketing voice
- Publish posts daily, checking for accuracy and performance throughout the day.
- Leverage reporting tools to pull social engagement data, assist with evaluation of social creative and suggested optimizations based on data.
- Actively monitor social media channels, determining when and how to engage and escalate accordingly.
- Identify trends, relevant news, influencers, and other opportunities in the social media space, helping to increase BUGATCHI’s brands’ share of voice and sustain brand affinity and loyalty.
- Maintain awareness and understanding of emerging social media platforms and best-in-class tactics being used by others, as well as look for opportunities to innovate and develop existing communities.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and digital advancements, specifically in the entertainment, fashion, lifestyle and e-Commerce spaces, while providing recommendations for digital strategy.
- Work with cross functional teams to create social calendar and ensure all postings are aligned with total business plan and important brand messages.
- Address key interests for respective channels and tailor content to be most relevant for platform.
- Any other responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education.
- 3+ years’ combined communication, social media and community management experience with Fashion brand.
- Strong understanding of social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and emerging platforms.
- Strong understanding of BUGATCHI brand and the competitive landscape.
- Possesses a keen affinity for building social communities.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment.
- Highly organized, self-starter with strong copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative, creative and adaptive work style.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing, advertising, promotional and digital content.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Due to the receipt of a significant number of applications, only selected candidates will be promptly contacted to proceed with our interview process and, therefore, we will be unable to respond to email, fax and telephone inquiries regarding your application status. Thank you for your submission and interest in employment at BUGATCHI.