WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
2 days left
- Full Time
AXIOM is a multifaceted agency presenting emerging luxury designers, specializing in brand strategy and wholesale development. We empower designers to launch/scale their brands by building a presence in exclusive and influential retailers across the world.
WHOLESALE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We're looking for a Senior Account Manager specializing in designer Women's RTW, Handbags, & Accessories to join our focused team to assist with managing and growing our international wholesale business.
- Maintain daily communication with buyers/stores, and oversee day-to-day sales operations.
- Monitor & evaluate business opportunities
- Assist with the organization of sales campaigns, schedule showroom appointments, and help clients in our Paris Fashion Week showrooms.
- Follow up on orders, monitor deliveries, and advise accounts delivery status.
- Collect sales information and report on performance.
- Monitor brand representation on online retailers.
- Support brand partnerships by attending pop-ups and activations.
- Visit key accounts and train sales associates.
- Strong understanding of the current luxury landscape
- Passionate about the industry with the desire to develop a long-term career
- 3+ years of experience within a related position in the fashion industry (wholesale, buying, etc...)
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Extremely organized, able to prioritize, and work to deadlines
- Independent, pro-active, and solution-oriented
- Strong analytical skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of industry software such as Le New Black, NuOrder, and Zedonk is a plus.