Full Stack Laravel Engineer
LePrix is the premier platform for retailers to source and sell authentic, pre-owned luxury. By using the power of tech, data, and machine learning, LePrix is connecting retailers and suppliers around the world.
We’re hiring for a PHP/NodeJS Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and works well with a small and talented team. As a PHP Developer you enjoy writing beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Must be fluent in English
- Minimum 2-5 years in back-end, PHP based development
- Advanced Experience with Laravel, Tailwind, and MySQL
- Writes "clean", well-designed code
- Follow industry best practices
- Experience with the agile software development lifecycle practices.
- Participate in project scoping and planning, build technical specifications and project documentation
- Identify, dissect, and resolve problems
- Cross Browser Test and Debugging
- Comfortable with .git / github [commits, branches, pull requests]
- The ability to work independently, as part of a team, or in coordination with multiple teams working towards simultaneous parallel or independent objectives.
- Love Building Software!
Bonus Points if you have…
- Experience with Laravel Livewire
- Experience with JS frameworks like React / Vue.js or Angular
- Experience doing CI/CD and code deployments
- Experience working with AWS and other cloud based hosting solutions
- Passionate about learning new technologies and platforms
- No agencies or contracted employees
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.