Specialty Store Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will oversee our 200+ Domestic Specialty Store business as well as key accounts like Shopbop, Intermix, Revolve, etc. The ideal candidate prioritizes the VB customer and is both strategic and detail oriented. This role will oversee a team of four and reports to the VP of sales. This role is based in our NY office.
- Work strategically to achieve and exceed seasonal and annual sales targets
- Manage, develop, and maintain strong relationships with buyers
- Complete and react to selling reports for top accounts
- Mentor and develop a team of 3 AEs and a sales assistant
- Process weekly selling reports and maximize opportunities with buyers thru reorders, swaps, and recuts
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales and exceed reorder goals
- Manage the execution of trunk shows, selling days, and travel for your team
- Create detailed market prep to highlight top account needs, plans, and budgets
- Liaise with AR on a weekly basis to stay current on the status of all accounts
- Work across Sales, Logistics and Accounting to provide solutions and set standards for company protocol including shipping, extensions, and credit.
- Provide communication from stores regarding product needs and feedback
- 5-7+ years of RTW Wholesale experience
- Strong background in both financial and product planning
- Goal Oriented self-starter with a team focused spirit
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong organizational skills managing priorities and workflows
- Proven track record of growing a business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.