Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
For BOSS Womenswearwe are looking for a motivated Product Developer / Clothing Technician (m/f/d) for our Product Division Heavy Woven who likes to make a difference and drive things forward. Are you enthusiastic about the product development process and have strong negotiation skills? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and lots of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.What you can expect:
- Independent technical product development from creative idea to production release
- Ensuring a target-exact development with regard to margin target, quality requirements under consideration of the possible industrial adaptation at the Vendor
- Calculation of product costs and control of the target costing process
- Style-based price negotiation with merchandise suppliers and, if necessary, creation of benchmarks and bid comparisons
- Optimization of product and processing quality as well as product costs
- Implementation of innovative processing techniques
- Further development and consulting of suppliers and internal interfaces in the area of processing and quality
- Ensuring and supporting prototypes, salesmen samples and pre-production samples with regard to quality, processing and fit
- Creation and maintenance of working documents and databases
- Global travel to suppliers and trade show visits
- Participation in projects and fitting appointments
- A successfully completed apparel engineer and/or technician apprenticeship
- Ideally at least 3 years of professional experience in product development or as a garment technician in an international environment
- Very good commercial knowledge and strong negotiating skills
- Sound knowledge of industrial production methods and product costing, basic knowledge of cut and fit
- Experience in 3D product development, 3D style simulation, virtual fittings and 3D collaboration platforms desirable
- Strong communication skills and very good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP/PDM
- Open, competent and confident appearance, as well as assertiveness and resilience
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.