Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Brand, Strategy & Calendar BOSS Team we are looking for aSenior Global Marketing Manager BOSS (m/f/d) with immediate effect.What you can expect:
- Lead the creation and implementation of effective always-on marketing & content concepts (Seasonal Campaigns, Fashion Shows, Sponsorships etc.) to support the BOSS brand
- Proactively create new strategic initiatives and implement them globally to meet brand objectives
- Own and continually optimize the process of cross-functional alignment, proactively remove roadblocks and ensure constant feedback
- Manage campaign go-to-market priorities that effectively translate the brand vision into actionable plans
- Specifically focus on the development of marketing campaigns to support BOSS campaign global and markets optimization
- Lead cross-functional work and relationships with internal stakeholders, product, agency partners and marketing channel owners
- Manage and optimize budget, messaging, creative and channels in order to drive quanitfiable results
- Successfully completed business studies or a comparable degree
- 5-7 years experience in marketing project management
- 360° campaign management skills
- Ability to influence all levels of stakeholders
- Understand marketing tactics in sponsorship or collobrations would be highly prefered
- Strategic and innovative mindset as well as strong communication skills
- Process-oriented and great attention to detail
- Very good english skills, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.