Design Assistant / Junior Designer VETEMENTS
*PLEASE UPLOAD A PDF PORTFOLIO WITH CV PAGE*
We look for design assistants and junior designers to join dynamic VETEMENTS design team.
- Work closely with other members of design teams on creating and developing new collections, garments, concepts, prints and patterns from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
- Create sketches and technical files for garments.
- Participate in fittings
- A chance to work on exciting new projects, collaborations and launches.
- Brainstorming of visual materials (show invitations and announcements, selected social media content, press releases content etc.)
- A chance to participate in design, creation and visualisation of VETEMENTS show sets, stores, pop ups, events.
WE KINDLY ASK YOU NOT TO APPLY UNLESS THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET:
- Previous experience in leading design companies at least 2 years
- Understanding of VETEMENTS aesthetic
- English language - fluent
- Right to work in Switzerland (EU, EFTA or Swiss passport or Swiss work permit)
Please note this position does not offer an option of remote work or work from home.
The position is available immediately.