Commercial Coordinator – Sales & Customer Experience
2 days left
- Coordinator / Executive
Acne Studios is recruiting a Coordinator for the Sales & Customer Experience team within the Commercial department, to support the Chief Customer Officer and the sales channels with various tasks and projects, interacting with both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a role where you will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced DTC-environment, in a progressive fashion house where no day looks the same.
This is a role that requires a strong organizational skillset, as projects and assignments will run concurrent in the ever-changing fashion business environment. Tasks will include overall administerial support, project management of various complexity, planning and organizing meeting and conferences, oversee department planning short- and long term.
- Building material for meetings, trainings and communicational purposes
- Manage projects of diverse complexity, delivering these in time and on budget
- Support in over all department planning and coordination
- Partake in developing internal procedures and routines to secure a best-in-class workflow
- Arrange business trips; managing travel accounts
- Invoicing/AP coordination
We are looking for an individual with high aspirations who understands the importance of excellence; yet you value simplicity over complexity and are guided by impact rather than prestige.
You act with agility, are hands-on and you get things done! You thrive in a fast-paced environment where flexibility and teamwork are highly valued. And ideally, you enjoy working in a creative international environment with a wide range of personalities.
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in a coordinating business environment – preferably from Retail
- Fluent in English is mandatory – Swedish and other languages meriting
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven, highly motivated and innovative with a proven track record of handling concurrent projects
- Strong organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- Interest and passion for Service & Customer Experience
We may perform background checks for this position.