THE ROLE & THE TEAM
Over the last years, we learned that solving fulfilment-related challenges for the good of our clients and their customers helps us to fuel the growth of our platform. With more clients in Partner Program and Connected Retail joining our platform, we have been developing and testing additional further fulfilment services tailored to their needs.
The Connected Network department is responsible for all client-facing Zalando Logistics Solutions. By unifying and collaborating these services under a single umbrella, we provide a more holistic approach to delivering the optimal fulfilment solution to meet our clients' needs and leverage common services to accelerate our clients' e-commerce growth.
Come and join us and be part of a fast-growing, ambitious team with the vision to be disruptive and build a multi-billion EUR business providing countless career opportunities.
As a Principal Product Manager for Partner Experience,
you will be part of a multi-functional Product Team consisting of Developers, Product Managers, Designers and Researchers owning the end-to-end Partner Journey and Experience creating stickiness in the overall service offering and enabling the growth of our clients. You and the team will play a pivotal role in designing and developing the B2B portal providing partners with meaningful insights and data to enable them to manage their operations and steer growth end-to-end This is a highly collaborative role, you will partner closely with product, commercial and operations teams within Connected Network as well as teams across other parts of the business to drive the roadmap. You will set the vision for creating simple, compelling and user-centric digital experiences through deep partner insights.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the starting point for fashion - one that is inclusive by
design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business
needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual
orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and
disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please
avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform
us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you
throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groupsWHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF
- You'll determine and drive the product vision and roadmap for Europe's most customer-centric fulfilment platform that connects any fashion brand with customers anytime, anywhere
- You'll play a key role in shaping the product vision for our B2B portal and define the corresponding Product Strategy
- You will support your and other product teams to deliver a highly useable and valuable B2B portal
- You'll lead, hire, develop and guide our team of product managers and designers to achieve the vision and delivery of the roadmap
- You'll define KPIs for your area and support and inspire our teams to achieve these goals, with a focus on Partner Satisfaction and Engagement
- You will understand how the KPIs impact our partner experience and business performance long-term and monitor success over time
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- You have at least 5 years of experience developing B2C (consumer-facing) or B2B (partner-facing) products and features across multiple portals
- You are end user-focused and love to solve complex client or customer problems
- You are motivated by discovering and developing valuable, useable and feasible solutions for clients or customers
- You are a data-driven and collaborative Product Management practitioner
- You have previous experience working on user interface design and/or defining transformative user experiences
- You have experience owning the long and medium-term vision and development roadmap for products. You have driven products which have a multi-year horizon for realising the full vision
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organisational boundaries
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of clients and/or their customers
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year.
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counselling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the starting point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 46 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalandoPlease note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.#CustomerFulfillment #hotjobs #productmanagemnt #productlead