The Customer Experience & E-Commerce Coordinator will serve as the owner of customer communications across all e-commerce tools, building consumer relationships, creating brand advocacy and customer retention, along with helping to generate sales. The role will be responsible for ensuring an optimal post-purchase experience and will also a be a supporting resource for the day-to-day operations of VeronicaBeard.com. This role requires a high-energy, sociable individual with strong attention to detail, problem-solving and communication skills. The position will involve cross-functional collaboration with our operations, e-commerce, planning, retail, and production teams and report to the Senior Manager of Customer Experience. This role is remote and the ideal candidate will be flexible to be on-site at our New York City office as needed.
- Customer Communication
- Deliver superior, personalized service to address customer inquiries and follow-ups via email and phone calls
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of on-site collection to effectively communicate product features and provide styling advice to customers
- Lead proactive outreach and communication with top customers to strengthen personal relationships, encourage customer loyalty, maintain flow of omnichannel fulfillment orders, and increase sales
- ID efficiencies within current customer service processes to deliver value to the customer
- Responsible for ensuring quality of post-purchase experience including enhancements to order tracking, return processes, and omnichannel fulfillment
- Maintain existing orders (including shipping upgrades, order adjustments, shipping/billing information changes, delivery status updates, requests for tracking information and cancellations)
- Follow-up with customers regarding order and return issues (i.e. declined credit card transaction, out of stock items, refund status)
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates daily and working with the Production department & Warehouse to ensure timely delivery and expedite shipments as needed
CRM & Omnichannel Support
- Assist in creation and execution of CRM experience/programs supporting Senior Manager of Customer Experience
- Act as primary liaison with retail and operations teams on omni-channel clienteling and order fulfillment efforts
- Support site operations related to new collection launches, markdowns and content updates, assisting with site updates and QA
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of prior customer service experience, preferably at an e-commerce beauty or fashion retail business
- Keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs and expectations, using the right tone of voice, adapted to the channel and situation, with a caring attitude towards the client
- Prior experience using inventory management systems, customer service platforms such as Zendesk or Kustomer, and familiarity with Shopify or another ecommerce platform preferred
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
- Strong listening skills and sociable, friendly with an engaging personality
- Shows initiative, is extremely self-motivated, a problem-solver and excels in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, and organized with accurate data entry
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.