Recruiting Manager - Retail
- Full Time
The Recruiting Manager - Retail will be responsible for recruiting for open roles throughout our network retail stores. This individual will report to the Senior Vice President – Human Resources. Responsible for job description creation through offer acceptance. This role is located out of our New York corporate office.
- Proactively source candidates via internal and external methods: cold-calling, networking, employee referrals, internal movement, etc.
- Create, update, and maintain online job postings and boards
- Screens candidates and use the most appropriate criteria
- Conducts phone screens to confirm interest and availability, provides information regarding the position, and schedules all in-person interviews
- Work with Careers inbox and ensure it is being managed
- Responsible for finalizing the offer process, inclusive of reference checks, compensation requirements
- Understand industry information and the competitive landscape
- Ensure all relevant information is entered in the internal candidate database and LinkedIn Talent Hub
- Works closely with store general managers, area managers and Senior Director of Retail on all recruiting matters
- Informs team regarding the recruitment process and ensure decisions are made and communicated promptly
- Create and update all job descriptions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience of full cycle recruitment in fashion retail organizations required
- Experience within a high-growth organization preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical yet creative recruiting solutions to meet or exceed recruiting metrics and drive consistency
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.