Senior Account Executive
Veronica Beard is seeking a motivated Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. This person will be focused on and responsible for the continued strategic growth of the Veronica Beard business at Major Department Stores. This role is based in our NYC office and reports to the Director of Sales.
- Manage and develop key account relationships in major department stores
- Strategize on initiatives to increase sales and drive new business opportunities
- Apply technical understanding of business to direct buys in market and provide valuable product feedback to teams.
- Work with merchandising team on needed product development feedback
- Gather, analyze, and apply competitive information from the market to further Veronica Beard's business position as a top brand within department stores
- Responsible for all market week planning and logistics, including running appointments, presentation, product information and post-market feedback to merchandising
- Direct assortments by analyzing product performance, customer feedback, consumer trend, competitive landscape, and local market knowledge
- Run weekly sales analysis and participate in sales meetings working closely with department store sales team to understand account level selling
- Work with Wholesale Planner on sales targets, monitoring performance for all accounts as well as the growth and maintenance of a healthy core business
- Partner with specialists, department managers and field team to creatively drive sales toward achieving/exceeding plan and acquiring feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
- Manage account projections for initial bookings and re-orders
- Act as a brand ambassador for Veronica Beard both in the field and in the showroom
- Weekly store visits to NYC points of distribution to partner with brand manager + other store visit travel
- Meet financial targets for shipments, sales, inventory & profitability
- Support operations, logistics and production internally to maintain efficient deliveries and customer service
- Support the field team with product information including on order reporting, delivery updates and follow up on reorder requests.
- 5+ years of relevant wholesale experience with Major Department stores
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Understanding and knowledge of denim market and strong competitive analysis skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous strategic sales growth experience
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical, negotiation and presentation skills
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.