Digital Marketing And E-Commerce Manager
the westside and everafter were founded in New York City by Sari Sloane and Haro Keledjian, former fashion director and founder of Intermix. the westside is a multi-brand shopping destination for women who love style but appreciate a laid-back yet refined aesthetic. The assortment includes denim, t-shirts, sweats, knitwear and dresses, featuring the westside collection, Isabel Marant Etoile, Ulla Johnson, Agolde, Re/done and many more.
everafter is a one-stop shop for kids ages 4-14 featuring the most exciting collections, handpicked outfits, and cool stuff within a creative and unique shopping experience both online and in stores.
Objective: Oversee digital and content strategy across e-commerce and social media channels, including marketing calendar, email strategy, marketing campaigns, photoshoot production, and day-to-day management of both websites.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Top level Strategy
- Oversee digital and marketing strategies such as email calendar, social media, creative production, website management, web content, workflow, budget and online customer experience
- Hire and oversee staff and payroll both full time and freelance, includes photographers, stylists, production team, customer service, digital agency, social media team, copywriters and graphic designers
- Work cross-functionally to manage end-to-end process. Implement projects such as markdowns, site improvements, designer launches, technical needs and more
Production & Merchandising
- Ensure that product information is up to date on both sites, including product images, descriptions, details and prices
- Manage production budget, workflow, image approval and style upload
- Manage E-commerce merchandising, inventory priorities and style cancellations, with a goal of optimizing sell throughs and minimizing returns
Inventory, Analytics & Technology
- Maximize sales through effective management of stock levels and data driven forecasts
- Collaborate with buying and design teams to ensure proper focus and visual representation for brands and key styles
- Oversee inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
- Review and report weekly website analytics
- Monitor and measure site performance, recommend up-to-date technology, review analytics
- Ensure merchandise strategies are consistent across all channels
- Review monthly budget to stay on target with creative production needs and ensure ROI on all spend; budgets include creative production, payroll, and digital ad spend
- Work with the development team on identifying enhancements and issues - Manage site navigation, search categories, filters and product placement
- Manage customer service and personal styling team with the goal excellent service, lowered returns and client outreach
Design & Creative
- Collaborate with buying and design teams to ensure the brand integrity is maintained across all channels.
- Work closely with founder on brand image and marketing creative idea generation and assets
Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Create social media strategy to support brand image
- Manage digital ad campaigns, manage ROAS, manage SEO, site optimization, and customer acquisition and retention
- Work with development team, customer service and digital agency to ensure optimal AOV and conversion.
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent industry experience
- E-commerce and digital management experience of 5+ years in related retail brands
- Proficient in excel, adobe creative suite, and additional relevant applications
- Technical experience with E-commerce platforms, specifically Shopify
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability