Showroom Manager / Coordinator
Location: P448's New York City Showroom
P448 is an Italian streetwear sneaker company; a truly contemporary brand whose collections are designed to empower the individual. Our brand is candid, free-spirited and relatable. This individual maintains and manages the New York City Showroom; they are a valued member of the commercial team and company.
- Regularly monitor markdown status for wholesale accounts
- Understand and learn new products as new samples arrive so information can be distributed to wholesale team
- Manage wholesale accounts sample requests
- Organize ecommerce samples seasonally
- Coordinate with Italian office on sample arrangements on a seasonal basis
- Manage logistics for samples between Italian office and NYC showroom
- Track and keep records of all incoming / outgoing shipments from the New York office, domestic and international
- Create shipments for the team when needed
- Maintain the Sample Inventory file
- Maintain and to assure showroom is kept at company standards from a visual merchandising perspective. This includes maintaining office supplies that are needed in the showroom / office area
- Keep the sample closets well organized and the showroom shelving set with the current season
- Assist during Market Week greeting customers and supporting the team as needed
- Manage correspondence, petty cash, cleaning schedule, holiday calendar, team dinners, network connection, printer, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 1 – 3 years previous experience especially in Fashion and Administration.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word) as well as Gmail
- Ability to use Adobe Acrobat
- Strong excel skills with the ability to use pivot tables to organize large amounts of data
- Excellent time management to complete several ongoing tasks
- Ability to work in a close-knit team
- High attention to detail with great organization
- Confidence communicating between several teams including senior leadership
- Passionate about fashion and streetwear
- Entrepreneurial self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Desire to grow career in the Fashion Industry
About StreetTrend LLC
StreetTrend LLC is a house of new global businesses and brands in the men’s and women’s fashion and streetwear sectors, with a focus on footwear ranging from sneaker to lifestyle categories for the consumer who wants fashion, technology, and fit. StreetTrend currently designs, markets, and sells high-end shoes through its brand P448. P448 is an Italian footwear brand rooted in the belief that eclecticism, design innovation and experimentation lie at the heart of self-expression. The brand operates its own direct-to-consumer e-commerce channels and sells through key retail partners such as Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, and Shopbop.