Ecommerce Business Growth Specialist
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites in addition to the Partner Program / Marketplace businesses across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce businesses end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The Ecommerce team consists of +150 highly motivated and skilled professions from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in. As the Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion for both own-and-operated Ecom, as well as third-party websites and platforms (Partner Program / Marketplace business model).
The Ecommerce Business Growth Team is a sub-pillar within the wider Ecommerce Strategy & Analytics Team that is responsible for the overall strategic direction and implementation of PVH Ecommerce. The business growth pillar then focuses on non-organic business growth by identifying, evaluating and implementing various growth initiatives. These initiatives could identifying and setting up a new D2C Marketplace opportunity (incl. commercial negotiations and E2E integration into existing ecom processes) to the localization of our own and operated ecommerce websites. The team consists of a close, internationally diverse group of ambitious professionals with backgrounds in management consulting and / or digital.
Within this role, you will report into the Manager Business growth and be responsible for identifying and implementing a wide range of growth initiatives. The main focus on this role will be on the first part, that is creating an in-depth strategic assessment of those various initiatives and define a clear value proposition for Ecom Leadership. Depending the nature and size of the project - the Ecommerce Business Growth Specialist will drive the implementation of the growth initiative.
- Identify and define business growth value proposition following Ecommerce Growth Strategy
- Identify value opportunities and create business cases to support go to market decisions
- Translate opportunities into realistic business plans, proposed solutions incl. process mappings and implementation plans
- Drive the implementation of identified growth initiatives including successful handover to the business teams
- Support with the development of key strategic and business presentations for Ecom management
The ideal candidate holds a strong analytical mindset and is able to work on multiple initiatives at the same time, without losing eye for detail. He/she has a clear point of view and is able to effectively communicate, challenge and obtain buy-in from various internal and external stakeholders.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is a strong team player and is therefore able to work on multiple projects at the same time, without losing eye of detail. In addition, he/she has a clear point of view and is able to effectively communicate, challenge and obtain buy-in from various internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience, with at least 2 years of experience in consulting (e.g. management or operations consulting)
- Strong analytical background and conceptual thinking
- Experience in project management (project management, product management, process optimizations incl. understanding of various project management methodologies as agile or waterfall)
- Interest in technical and ecommerce is a must
- Strong analytical background to translate business opportunities into business cases and roadmaps
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively
- Pro-active approach to work & embodies a go-getter mindset
- Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Good PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to present and map complex business solutions and processes
- Comfortable working in an international environment; fluency in English is required
What You Can Expect from Us
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert